We were delighted to meet the RSPB again on the 26th May. We discussed several items of mutual interest, including:
– Parliamentary Questions
– Planning conditions for EnvCoWs
– Construction / temporary assessments of EIAs & RSPBs responses to them
– Drafting Industry Guiding Principles for EnvCoWs
– Environmental Outcome Reports
– Potential areas of research that both AECoW & RSPB would support (namely to build an evidence base & highlight the need for robust EnvCoW roles and responsibilities, guidance and related regulatory reform to drive up environmental compliance).