Join the AECoW and you will become part of an association for professionals committed to improving environmental standards in development and construction projects. Membership applications are reviewed by the Management Committee for approval on a quarterly basis during our operations and membership meetings.
Affiliate Membership Grade
Membership of the AECoW is open to suitably qualified and experienced environmental and construction professionals with relevant experience in the environmental management of construction and development sites. We have recently introduced this grade for non-ECoW environmental and construction professionals, as we aim to broaden our church and engage more widely across the planning, regulatory, development and construction sectors / industries.
There are many benefits of achieving a high level professional qualification that admits entry to AECoW, including:
- Register for all webinars for free;
- Watch webinar videos in the Members Area;
- Opportunity to join our Members' Forum;
- Post your business details on our ‘Search for an ECoW’ Database, which is publicly available;
- Submit case studies for posting on the website (following review, and approval, by the Management Committee) and
- Receive discount for our annual conference, and training courses, (which equate to a Full Member annual subscription;
- Professional recognition allowing you to demonstrate your professional competence to colleagues, employers and clients;
- Enable you to meet client or organisational competency requirements;
- Opportunity to share skills and network with other ECoW professionals;
The Association currently has 5 grades:
- Full Membership (Member)
- Associate Membership (Associate)
- Affiliate Membership (Affiliate)
- Graduate Membership (Graduate)
- Student Membership (Student)
Membership fees are for the year January – December and for anyone joining part way through the year, their membership fees will be pro rata.
Membership Fees for the current year are:
- Full Membership
- Associate Membership
- Affiliate Membership
- Graduate Membership
- Student Membership *
Professionals in all industries are expected to maintain and expand their skills and knowledge through Continued Professional Development (CPD).
Many AECoW members will have specific CPD requirements placed on them by their membership of other professional bodies. At this time, AECoW does not propose to place specific CPD requirements on members, however a condition of membership is a moral obligation placed on members to maintain currency with their specific professional discipline in terms of the law, health and safety, statutory and other regulations.
In the fullness of time AECoW intends to bring together training providers and members to develop and deliver appropriate training events. Until that time, the website will be updated regularly with relevant external training events.
AECoW reserves the right to request proof of CPD during the application process.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form in due course, and welcoming you into membership. Your personal information will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (2018) and used only in relation to your membership of the Association. If you require guidance with any aspect of your membership application, please email us at [email protected].